Saturday, June 4, 2016

REVIEWS, VIEWS AND COMMENTS ABOUT DOUBLE DRAGON

REVIEWS, VIEWS AND COMMENTS ABOUT DOUBLE DRAGON


How to play the game without internet? Even I'd put the cache it still need internet to download? What game do I play directly without net? Pls help!


The game requires an additional download cache, download once and can play without Internet

DOUBLE DRAGON


Technos Japan was the definitive brawler developer with both DD and the Kunio Kun series. The original Double Dragon Trilogy just got a nice release on Steam from Dot Emu!

The Blue Bomber's first outing is still one of his best, but we all know which one to play if music is what we really want. I had the Anniversary Collection- it drove me nuts because the shoot and jump buttons were reversed with no config available!

With animation as good as Disney!

Double Dragon Neon features an excellent Synthwave track by Jake Kaufman.

This game is a dedication to the motivational and devise powers of some sweet 16-bit tail.

I'm glad I gave Prince of Darkness a second chance, didn't finish watching it for years. It gets creepy, especially as the dread builds and the team realizes what has awoken.

Double Dragon may have actually been part of the reason I've embarked on my life-long love of martial arts...And the 80's gaming. This article is definitely a nostalgic blast from the past. Well written.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Give Valuable Comments: