Sunday, September 18, 2016

UMBU GAMES DEATH’S LIFE REVIEWS

UMBU GAMES DEATH’S LIFE REVIEWS


DESCRIPTION OF DEATH’S LIFE :   This is a Game in which the player is in the role of a Death's apprentice, and must to kill his victims using a chain reaction to make the death look accidental.
Death’s Life Game is very cool game and is about becoming death, and causing the death of some random people who probably did nothing wrong.

DEATH'S LIFE


PLAY HERE :


REVIEWS :SEE WHAT PEOPLE SAYS ABOUT DEATH’S LIFE


This game is awesome. People love every aspect of it.  

Death's Life is a super fun game, and I cannot wait for the full game :) Maybe with even more ways to kill the character lol. I look forward to any other games from y'all. I even made a video for the game! I actually really enjoyed this game and cannot wait for the full game to release. I will definitely be voting for this game in the steam green light! I did a lets play for people who might be curious about the game!

Death's Life game was so fun! Id love to play more of it! The video will be up tomorrow at 8 am

Wow this game is so fun!! I cant wait for it to come out on stream!


Greetings Ladies and Gents! I did a let's play on this game and I have to say, I'm in full support on this one! Had so much fun figuring out the puzzles and then getting to see the end result! So much fun and so addicting! Can't wait for there to be more! But until then, anyone who'd like to check out my Let's Play on Death's Life, click on the link below! Keep up the good work guys and I'm sure you guys already know you have plenty of people who fully support this game! If not, well you do now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Give Valuable Comments: